Fight climate change as product owner at PayGreen
Are you looking for an exciting challenge and want to make a difference with a meaningful profession? Then join us on board and help tackle the biggest and most urgent challenge of our time: climate change.
Product Owner (or Business Analyst) FinTech (Start-Up, 50-100%)
The team of PayGreen consist of two co-founders with software or business background. Both have already successfully established a start-up. The idea behind PayGreen is supported by Innosuisse, Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, South Pole and private investors. Now we are looking for you as a Product Owner (or Business Analyst) FinTech (50-100%) for the establishment and development of the payment method and support in strategic challenges.
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science or a related course of study
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the payment sector or e-commerce
- Practical experience with agile methods in software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Persuasiveness and confidence in the presentation of complex issues
- Very good team and communication skills
- Knowledge of digital services and technologies
- Startup mentality: Independent way of working and passion for building companies with a strong hands-on attitude
Further it is a nice to have if you have already experience with credit/installment payments, banking operations, payment transactions, eBill, direct debit (LSV), credit risk, debt collection, PSD2 Regulation, Open Banking, AML and Fraud Prevention.
With PayGreen you have the opportunity to build a world first in the fight against climate change. Interested? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
- PayGreen GmbH
Herr Roman Odermatt
c/o Audit Zug AG, Alte Steinhausers