IT Support Engineer
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing, planning, implementing, and troubleshooting internal IT infrastructure in a highly regulated sector. You are likely to have worked in both banking and start-up environments. You are comfortable with ambiguity, have impeccable character, and you are passionate about building reliable and secure IT infrastructure that can meet strict regulatory requirements.
– Design, develop and maintain the internal IT infrastructure, which includes a variety of cloud-based services
– Help develop the internal security and compliance framework: policies, procedures and their implementation.
– Configure company devices.
– Participate in vendor/product selection and participate in vendor risk assessments.
– Interface with suppliers of internal non-product IT services (Office 365, Jira, Confluence, CharlieHR, TinyPulse, …) and setting up integrations with those services.
– Support employees (account management, authorization requests, laptop setup, etc.)
– Perform platform-related tasks if time and skills permit and would then interface with platform-related vendors and providers.
– Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equal experience in a related field.
– Hands-on, multiyear experience in IT Support or a related field.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a strong command of English, both written and spoken.
– Understands the operational and security requirements that come with operating in a regulated, financial environment to help with negotiation, troubleshooting, documentation and presentations.
– Experience in risk and with regulatory and risk management frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST RMF, CSSF PSF, …).
– Understands security concepts, tools, and techniques. Ideally certified in one or more areas, e.g.:
PKI, Encryption, Key Management
Data Loss Prevention
Asset lifecycle management
– Experience working with Office 365, Azure AD, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, ServiceDesk)
– Basic development/scripting skills to automate tasks (bash/python) are a plus.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
– storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
– using my personal information or
– supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
– transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA