Investment Communications Platform Manager
Vontobel Asset Management serves the world’s leading asset owners. We grow with our clients, thanks to our active investment approach and passionate client focus. We are a true multi-boutique, where independent thinking and high convictions flourish. The Vontobel family holds the majority of our shares, which enables us to take a long-term perspective in everything we do. Our sustainability-conscious solutions cover equity, fixed income and multi asset investments, totaling over USD 125 billion in assets under management. We only invest in areas where we are convinced that our active, high-conviction approach will add value.
This opening reflects our conviction that digitalization of our communications and content-related processes is key to client-centricity and scalable growth. In this role, you will support portfolio managers and the investment communications team to produce and publish client-ready content for distribution by our sales and digital marketing teams. You will define processes and standards to uphold quality and increase efficiency for our global business, while also managing the day-to-day production environment.
Located in New York, you will lead one team member and report to the Head of the Global Investment Communications Excellence Team, based in Zurich.
- Build your career in a fast-moving and growing team, with exposure to sales, marketing and communications teams, as well as portfolio managers and product specialists.
- Change how people work by bringing structure to complex problems and delivering easy-to-use digital solutions that enable content creators, users and distributors to achieve their goals.
- Manage and continuously develop digital tools and platforms that support the document journey, namely Seismic (sales-enablement and content platform) and tools including JIRA and Salesforce.
- Ensure the data in standard marketing material is accurate, relevant and updated on a timely manner.
- Collaborate, coach and participate in projects with other teams to improve content and data-related practices.
- Enthusiasm for investing and financial markets so that you speak the same language as our team and stakeholders.
- At least 5 years’ working experience – preferably in financial services, fintech, asset management.
- A bachelor or higher-level qualification in an area that promotes structured thinking, plus hands-on experience in an area such as data operations, programming, process improvement or digitalization.
- Proven client-service and interpersonal skills, ability to coach team members/colleagues, as well as working under pressure and juggling multiple projects at once.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of Seismic strongly preferred.
- Excellent written English – other languages an advantage.
- Seeking an exciting career opportunity in a growth environment.
- Independent-thinking, innovative and motivated, with a can-do attitude.
- A reliable team player, able to succeed and persevere in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-tasking environment.
- Structured and numerate, with an eye for detail – also in written content and graphics.
- Comfortable managing your projects independently and building strong relationships.
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .