HR Services Specialist – Payroll / Time Management
Location: Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Reference Code: CH50416949
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
Power Grids has been operating as a standalone organization from end of 2019, and since July 2020 is part of Hitachi, the Energy business. Day 1 has marked the start of our integration with Hitachi. To support us from a project- as well from a day-to-day perspective, we are looking for a passional Payroll Specialist who is up for a new challenge to bring the HR function to a next level where we proactively digitalize our function operations and at the same time transfer ourselves as Digital World HR Professionals. Ready to be part of our journey?
- Executing payroll-related tasks in accordance with regulations and overseeing maintenance of payroll records and files
- Responsible for the monthly closing of assigned Company Codes
- Main responsibility for the payroll run in selected months during the year
- Responding to inquiries from employees, internal stakeholders and authorities, concerning payroll deductions and accruals, withholding tax, social security, e.g.
- Checking month-end reports, coordinating with accounting the payroll journal entries checks and posting; assisting Finance to reconcile all payroll-related accounts and activities
- Processing international school payments and invoices with follow-up actions as gross-up calculations, e.g.
- Administering of Expats, under consideration of all aspects (CoC/A1, social security, pension fund e.g.)
- Supporting with annual processes such as bonus and salary review
- Assisting with internal, external and statutory audits as needed
- Driving and contributing to continuous improvement projects within area of responsibility
- Collaborating closely with the team, across teams in HR Operations / HR Functions / HRBPs
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR / Payroll
- Understanding of Swiss payroll; tax, social security & labor law
- Solid SAP HR skills (incl. OM)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, control and customer servicing skills desired
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and effectively drive results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Trilingual (German, French & English)
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
ABB Schweiz AG