Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our CFO team.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Build and manage a transparent MIS and controlling process within the finance department.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Establish and maintain investor reporting
- Keeping Investor Register and all related acitivities
- Support in the implementation of specific projects in the digital assets environment (e.g. covering the finance topics for the implementation of new products)
- Active cooperation in the optimization of data driven processes
- Finance Officer of branches domestically and abroad
- Work closely with and support financial accounting team
- Preparation and booking of daily transactions including daily reconciliations
- Participate in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare direct and indirect tax declaration
- Prepare regulatory reporting
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Business Administration, a Master’s degree is a plus
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Financial Management with 5+ years of experience in an identical or similar role, ideally in banking or asset management
- Experience in MIS development (incl. database definition, creation and maintenance)
- Robust process understanding from the content and technical IT perspective
- Strong capabilities in MS Office for financial planning modelling, sensitivity analysis, business tracking and identification of measures
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Previous experiences in a start-up environment is a plus
- Flair/interest to digital assets is a plus
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).