Covis Pharma GmbH (Covis Pharma). is a global specialty pharmaceutical company that markets therapeutic solutions for patients with life-threatening conditions and chronic illnesses. Covis Pharma is a standalone company with global commercial, business development, product supply chain, product development, quality and regulatory functions based in Zug, Switzerland. Covis was founded in 2011 and previously monetized part of the business for $1.2 billion in 2015.
Founded in 2011, Covis Pharma is always evaluating products and corporate acquisition opportunities. We are well-capitalized and have significant resources committed from our equity sponsors for tack-on deals and larger transaction opportunities. We are building out our respiratory continuum of care for our patients, accelerating our global expansion and establishing new therapeutic franchises. We continue to evolve as a leader in providing highly efficacious therapeutic solutions to patients at affordable prices.
If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic, global, fast-growing organization, have a positive attitude, willing to develop yourself, and are energized by being a part of improving the health of others, we are the perfect match for you. By joining us as the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity for a unique challenge to leverage the well-established heritage of these drugs while simultaneously building a new, unique culture focused on growth, profitability, and long-term vision.
The Customer Service Manager is accountable for managing customer relationships globally, creating customer satisfaction goals, increasing customer satisfaction and support the Supply Chain team achieve company goals.
Customer Service Manager
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Process customer orders in ERP system and providing order acknowledgements
- Provide delivery date updates to customers and escalating internally in case of out of stock
- Take ownership of customers issues (i.e. returns and complaints) and follow problems through to resolution
- Coordinate actions with internal teams and follow up as necessary, including closely coordinating distribution activities with the Distribution team
- Investigate late delivery claims from customers and work with internal stakeholders to resolve issues as and when required
- Participate in regular demand reviews with customers; collect, consolidate feedback and follow up on actions agreed
- Support commercial team as needed
- Review customer invoices for local activity charges as needed
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Support serialisation alert handling
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine effective solutions to support customer and team goals
- Provide analytical support as required
- Work towards and support a culture of continuous improvement
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree, business related, is required
- 5 years minimum work experience with some proven experience in a customer service management role
- Proven working experience managing multiple distributors/customers and work streams in a fast-paced, challenging, and rigorous environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Experience in demand management preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of the pharmaceutical / Medical industry
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Exposure to multiple cultural backgrounds
- Customer service orientation
- GDP Knowledge
- Ability to adapt well to changing business requirements
- Solutions-oriented and proactive problem solver
- Analytical and detail oriented with high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication with proven relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software (ideally Oracle)
- Able to manage time efficiently
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- B2 German level
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours, to meet business demands.
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making a difference and act with integrity. You challenge yourself and others to achieve goals that drive us forward. You strive to push the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Covis Pharma you will be a part of our fast and exciting growth, providing input into decisions, and being a part of shaping our future. The skills and business insight you gain can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career with us. We offer opportunities for advancement and support this through learning development opportunities.
Our inclusive company culture brings unique perspectives and diversity of thought. We actively seek to hire and develop the best and brightest team members from all backgrounds ensuring our continued success into the future.