Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains.
Ameropa: Financial Accountant
Founded in 1948, Ameropa is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business. We produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains. Our headquarters are in Binningen, Switzerland, near the city of Basel.
We have regional offices on all five continents and invest globally in assets supporting our business activities.
For our Headquarters in B i n n i n g en , S w i t z e rl and ,we are looking for a financial accountant to support our accounting team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the head of accounting with the monthly closing procedures
- Help the accounting team in performing GL postings
- Optimization of financial processes in close cooperation with the IT team
- Performing various work for the preparation of the financial statements
- Identification and assistance in the implementation of process automation within the company
- Fluent in German and English
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in accounting (Swiss Code of Obligation and Swiss GAAP FER)
- Corporate experience and willing to grow in the commodity environment
- High affinity for numbers
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and attention to detail
In case of interest please send your full application (CV, motivational letter, work certificates & diplomas) to Ms. Lisa Steiner at email@example.com. Please mark your application“Financial Accountant”.
Frau Lisa Steiner